- Thoroughly remove all wax and grease from the application area.
- Use 3M General Purpose Cleaner and Wax Remover or other mild solvent, such as White Spirit applied with a clean cloth.
- Gently indirectly heat the trim cover and car bodywork using a hairdryer to 30 degrees Celsius, in order to achieve an improved instant bond.
- Remove outer covering from tape to expose sticky side.
- Apply moulding (with tape applied) to the desired area of the car body.
- Firmly buff down after applying.
- Allow at least 12 hours before testing bond.
Chevrolet Captiva 2006-2011 Chromed Fuel Tank Flap Cover
Chromed Fuel Tank Cover for the Chevrolet Captiva 2006-2011.
Genuine Captiva OE tank flap cover, giving noticable and instant results at a very reasonable price!
Make your Chevrolet Captiva really stand out with this high quality fuel tank cover. Made from tough ABS plastic with a chrome finish.
Fantastic value for your Chevrolet Captiva 2006-2011, giving an excellent finishing touch.
Vat is included in the price and a receipt will be sent with the delivery.
Product Code 0700/FTC