VW T5 Aluminium Roof Rails SWB
Aluminium Roof Rails SWB for VW T5/Caravelle 2004 onwards.
Strong roof rails for the T5 Transporter Van (T26, T28, T30 & T32) and Caravelle 2004 onwards short wheel base model. These are not a universal fitting, but are individually tailored for the Volkswagen T5 SWB.
Heavy duty cast ends and centre mount which attach to the roof of the van, the main rails of the bars are made from aluminium. They look fantastic and dramatically alter the overall look of the T5 SWB to make yours stand out from the crowd!
Strong Aluminium rails with heavy duty black anodised cast mounting points.
No drill fitting.
The price is for a pair of roof rails and all fittings needed.
Please note: We DO NOT have any load data for these roof rails.
Please note: These will only fit the SWB and will not fit the LWB.
No drilling is needed as they fit neatly to the original T5 SWB mounting points. There are no unsightly holes for the fittings either as they are covered up by matching blanking plugs to keep the smooth lines of the roof rails.
An excellent finishing touch for your VW T5 SWB. The roof rails are boxed for a safe delivery.
VAT is included in the price and a receipt will be sent with the delivery.
Product Code C230899
No drilling is needed as they fit neatly to the original T5 SWB mounting points. There are no unsightly holes for the fittings either as they are covered up by matching blanking plugs to keep the smooth lines of the roof rails. Please note that the blanking plugs are marked on the back of them which hole they go in to.
Fitting time is 30 minutes. You will need a 5mm allen key for the bolts.
- You will need to match up the plastic blocks up to the correct part.
- Remove the black bolts in the roof, you will need to remove the first and last bolts to fit the roof rails.
- Put the blocks in the roof channel in the correct order and place the rail on top.
- Loosely bolt the front foot down, the rear will stick up but this is ok.
- Losssely bolt the rear section down.
- Tighten up the bolts.
- Fit the caps in the holes, making sure to put the correct cap in the right hole ie FL would go in the front left (passenger) hole.
- Repeat on the other side.